Friday, March 06, 2009

Everyday...."the steadfast of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:22-23

"Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you." 1 Samuel 12:24

"Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me" Micah 7:7

"Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain."

"I plead with you, don’t try to be strong in your own strength; it will not be there when you need it. Only one strength will be there—the strength that God gives according to the gospel."

-John Piper

0 comments: